COVID-19 – Updated 6th July 2020
We are pleased to announce that we are now fully open to all patients. Appointments will only be offered following phone triage to check that it is safe to do so.
The practice will have to operate slightly differently.
- We will be cleaning all surfaces between every patient with disinfectant spray. This will include the plinth, chairs, desk, door handles, door intercom and card machine.
- We will ask all patients to use the hand sanitizer provided when they arrive and before they leave.
- All payments will be via contactless card transaction.
- Your Osteopath will be wearing PPE including an apron and a mask. Gloves will also be available. Hand washing will be performed both before and after your treatment.
We would advise that you wear your own mask on arrival at the practice and throughout your treatment. This is especially important if you suffer from asthma or hayfever.
- We will be asking a series of triage questions on the phone prior to booking your appointment to check that it is safe for you to come in.
We have been advised that by following these guidelines it will be safe to fully re-open the practice.
We are delighted to announce that we have a new Osteopath, Rosamund Heath, joining our team. Rosamund joins us after qualifying from the ESO with a Masters Degree in Osteopathy. Rosamund has retrained as an Osteopath after bringing up her three children and training in sports massage therapy. She now offers a wide range of Osteopathic treatment and has a special interest in working with babies, children and families.
We have been advised that by following these guidelines it will be safe to re-open the practice.
You can keep up to date with our plans through this page and on our Facebook page. We shall also be calling regular patients, and those who were booked in when lockdown started, to rebook appointments as it becomes appropriate to offer an appointment.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all again.
With all best wishes,
Katherine, Tina and the Team.
WANTAGE OSTEOPATHIC PRACTICE
All of our osteopaths are fully trained and experienced to treat all types of musculoskeletal problems and we can treat patients of all ages, from babies to the elderly.
We have a team of reception staff who are available to answer queries and make appointments. Call on 01235 768 748